Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exploring East Asia: my itenerary

Having the opportunity to travel to China as a part of the CSC, I decided to also visit a number if places before and after the assignment.

My trip will begin from a Sydney-Sngapore-Beijing Singapore Airlines flight on 27 Aug. Expecting to spend 2 nights in Beijing, I will be meeting my team mates for the first time in this capital city. Together as a team, we will fly together from Beijing to Ji'nan on 29 Aug where we will spend 1 month during September to deliver the CSC assignment. When the assignment is completed on 25 Sept, I intend to seize the opportunity to travel to Shanghai to meet a number of IBM colleagues and to visit the Shanghai World Expo. On 29 Sept, I will then fly to Hongkong to spend a couple of days catching up with friends. My trip will end on 3 Oct when flying out from Hongkong and making my way back to beautiful Sydney - home sweet home!

There will be heaps of activities going on in different cities and I will do my best to share them with you through this blog. So stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Aswin,

    Good luck & say Hi to Laurent for me - we have worked together in the CIO - post plenty of picture - when you have the time & a great start to blogging - keep going.

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you, Aswin. You are going to have an amazing time!! And I think the idea of taking a holiday afterwards really is a great one. It makes going back to reality a bit more bearable. PS. Nobody tells you how to prepare for the post-assignment blues! lol

    ReplyDelete